Welcome to Patch 1.10
Update 1.10 is on the way! Update 1.10 will be released in two parts. The first part is the server-side changes, which will go live with a server update on Wednesday, January 20th. The second part is the client-side changes, which are scheduled to go live on Thursday, January 21st. 1.10 brings a ton of balance changes, new artwork, visual improvements, and more! Once we release the App Store Update, all players will be immediately required to update, before logging into the game, so be sure to keep an eye on the Discord server for the exact time confirmation!
- The maximum amount of units trained at once increased to a max of 560, for a level 20 building (about 4x more)
- Tier 1 units training time and cost reduced by 400%
- Tier 2 units training time and cost reduced by 460%
- Tier 3 units training time and cost reduced by 570%
- Tier 4 units training time and cost reduced by 620%
- Max population increased to ~70k. This increase is from the Max Population research found in the Combat Lab.
Survivor & Hospital changes:
- Defending (in Guild HQ Zone)
- 95% of units defeated will recover
- 5% of units defeated will be hospitalized
- Hospital (healing times & cost reduced)
- Healing time is now ~15% of a units training time
- Healing cost is now ~35% of a units training cost
- Max Hospital size increased to 22k to cover four full squads worth of units
These two changes are aimed to accomplish several things, but in general, you should be able to train units much faster than before, allowing you to increase your power level and participate in battles more often and with the big reduction in healing times and costs, you’re also able to recover from big battles much easier than before.
Unit Power Updates:
We made some adjustments to each unit's power
- Tier 1 units are unchanged
- Tier 2 Infantry health reduced to 23 from 25
- Tier 2 flying attack reduced from 23 to 21
- Tier 2 mechanized health reduced from 42 to 41
- Tier 2 Cargo health reduced from 4 to 2
- Tier 3 Infantry health reduced from 34 to 28
- Tier 3 Flying health reduced from 19 to 18 and attack from 31 to 25
- Tier 3 Mechanized health reduced from 57 to 51
- Tier 3 cargo attack reduced from 6 to 3
- Tier 4 Infantry health reduced from 43 to 33
- Tier 4 flying health reduced 24 to 22 and attack from 39 to 29
- Tier 4 Mechanized health reduced from 74 to 58
- Tier 4 cargo attack reduced from 8 to 4
Note- as the unit stats have been lowered, it will result in a lower Power Level than you had previously, but don't worry, that's expected and you haven't lost actual troop numbers.
To allow more efficient resource collection/farming we’ve made the following changes:
- Tier 1 Supplies and Food mine reserves increased to 600k, up from 150k
- Tier 2 Supplies and Food mine reserves increased to 1.2 mil, up from 495k
- Tier 1 Fuel reserves increased to 300k, up from 75k
- Tier 2 Fuel reserves increased to 600k, up from 247k
Reminder, these new mines will only start to spawn on maps once the ‘old’ mines are completed, so be sure to finish up the old mines and the new ones will start to spawn.
Guild Change cooldown has also been increased to 7 days from 2 days.
Hero Screen now available, by clicking the "hero" button. Here you can now see your currently owned heroes and their unlocked skills, level, bios, and more. We also updated Raven, Rosa, and Vijayanta's skills to affect health, instead of attack (which makes their skills more valuable, as those units are balanced more towards health).
New Hero defense selection screen- Choose your defense hero from the "Wall" in your base.
Updated map icons for Food, Fuel, and Supplies
Various other Visual map improvements
We are working on a temporary matchmaking solution, that will allow us to matchmake guilds based on guild power. This will eventually evolve into the “Leagues” feature you can currently see in-game. This temporary solution is still being tested, so the exact release date is TBD, but we wanted you to know it’s something we’re working hard on!
We will release this as soon as it's ready, so it's very important that you get your guild organized and remain in the guild you want to be paired with. If you end up separated from your guild when we enable the matchmaking, you may be placed in a separate league, and then you may be unable to join up with your friends.