Welcome to Patch 1.15
Update 1.15 is here! Released today, May 3rd (check your local app store, exact availability time varies by region). Update 1.15 contains a highly requested new feature, Guild Research! We’ve also made some changes to the hero crates, and the unlocking of heroes.
Changes & New Stuff
Server-side changes (some changes went live last week already):
- Hero Crate
- The free crate timer has been increased (7 days at base, down to 3.5 days with upgraded Milkshake Bar)
- Supply Crate
- The free crate timer has been increased to 30 minutes (up from 5)
- Hero Unlocks & Upgrades
- New heroes are now unlocked at 10 copies, instead of automatically at 1.
- The upgrading curve has also been adjusted to be more linear to account for the new unlock amount. The total amount to reach level 20 is the same.
GUILD RESEARCH WILL BE ENABLED ONCE ALL PLAYERS HAVE UPDATED THE GAME AND WILL NOT BE IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE. THE ESTIMATED ACTIVATION WILL BE MAY 4TH. (More info on Discord)
- Guild Research is now available
- Guild members can work together to donate resources and unlock upgrades for the entire guild
- The Guild Research screen is accessible from the “Guild” button
- Up to 20 donations can be stored at once and refill every 15 minutes.
- You also earn Fame for donating to your guild research
- There is also a chance each donation is counted x2 or x5, so if you’re lucky, you’ll get some more bang for your buck!
(The above images are from test builds, final numbers may not be the same)
Make sure to take advantage of these new guild upgrades to get a 1-up on all the opposition. Keep in mind, if your guild decides to jump maps (leaving your guild/map), you'll lose any upgrades you've donated. In the next update (1.16+), we'll also be adding a gem cost to switching guilds (which increases the more you change and the higher map tier you are in). So take this opportunity to start building your current guild and make it home.