Today, on Monday, May 24th, we'll have a server maintenance to go along with the weekly matchmaking. With this server update, we'll have some changes coming to the game. Let's jump right in!
- Crook Levels 1-12 will now award less Fame (Fame will also vary by Island Tier)
- Crook Levels 13 and 14 will award more fame at island tier 3, but less at T4 and T5
- Crook Levels 15+ will award more fame and are only available in maps T3-T5
(0 means that Crook level do not spawn in guild territory, but in some cases may still appear in neutral territory, which don't award fame).
To go along with the above Fame rebalancing, the Reward Tiers during events are also being rebalanced
Crook Reward Reblancing
- Crooks no longer give teleports, speed-ups or gems
- Crooks give fewer time-skips
(This table shows the potential rewards by Crook Level, not including Fame points)